7.11.2017

pink lips




I have been trying to mix of the price points of lip colors to share with y'all since I know that I am not the only one that runs to the drugstore for cotton balls and comes out with five new makeup items to try. This COVERGIRL LIP PENCIL in BELOVED goes on super smooth and rivals some more expensive lip pencil in their color {very similar to Mac Edge to Edge and Mac Soar}. I paired it with two of my favorite pink lipsticks CHANEL in SEDUISANTE and MAC in LOVELORN since I love making a custom color by layering favorites.

Start by lining the lips in COVERGIRL LIP PENCIL in BELOVED, then fill in the lip with CHANEL in SEDUISANTE.  Then dab MAC in LOVELORN into the center of your bottom lip for a little more touch of pink. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover